Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- The promotional period begins on the 1st of each month (starting May 2021) and finishes on the last day of each month ("Entry Deadline"). All prizes will be drawn during the first week of each month.
- Total prize valuation is 1 x $500 worth of vouchers per month. Winner will receive 1 x $500 coupon voucher code to spend online at www.themarket.com valued at $500. A minimum spend of $501 is required (excludes shipping costs). Coupon code expires 1 month from the date of issue. Standard TheMarket coupon conditions apply.
- To enter the Promotion you must, during the promotional period:
Enter your email address via the online entry form at https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/sign-up-to-our-newsletter-and-be-in-to-win-a-500-voucher/71088 or via a pop-up banner automatically served on TheMarket.com. and subscribe to TheMarket newsletters. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
One entry per person is permitted.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from TheMarket.com. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- One winner will be drawn at random to claim the prize, valued at NZD $500. The prize is in the form of a $500 coupon with a minimum spend of $501, to be redeemed on TheMarket.com. In order to redeem the coupon, the winner must spend at least $1 on TheMarket.com above the coupon value redeemed. The coupon excludes shipping charges if applicable. The coupon cannot be redeemed on alcohol, Apple products or R18 products including games. The coupon cannot be redeemed for cash and any product returns or cancellations will not be provided in cash or other value.
- The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of the prize draw via the email supplied by the entrant.
- If a prize winner does not respond and is not able to be contacted by 12pm within 2 business days of notification email, the prize will be redrawn on the next working day on the same terms as the original draw.
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Related entities are open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com and its subsidiaries and related entities.
- TheMarket reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a promotion and to update the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- All entries become the property of TheMarket.
- TheMarket’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TheMarket reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.