- The promotional period begins on Monday, 8th March 2021 and finishes on Sunday, 21st March 2021. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 22nd March 2021.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) shopping spree worth NZD$500 to be spent on TheMarket.com.
- To enter the Promotion you must:
Be an active Vodafone customer with an activated free TheMarket Club membership (for details, see here https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/love-shopping-sprees-hate-shipping-fees/85291)
Make any valid purchase on TheMarket.com during the promotional period. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw. Alcohol purchases do not qualify to enter the promotion.
Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant will be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from
TheMarket.com. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw
Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the prize draw per purchase transaction on TheMarket.com.com during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each results from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on Sunday, 21st March 2021 will be entered into the prize draw, including all valid additional entries.
- One winner will be drawn at random to claim one (1) prize worth NZD$500 to spend on TheMarket.com. Any products on TheMarket are eligible for purchase within the prize fund shopping spree, with the exception of alcohol, Apple products, R18 games, PlayStation 5 consoles, donations and shipping costs (if applicable).
- The winner will be contacted on Monday, 22nd March 202 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by 5pm Wednesday, 24th March 2021, or cannot validate their entry within 3 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 25th March 2021 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket.com website and in other marketing material produced by the company, and to any publicity the company require as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant TheMarket.com a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, its subsidiaries and entities.
- TheMarket.com may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket.com will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TheMarket.com accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket.com reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket.com will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.