The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins at 00:00:00 on Friday, 17th December 2021, and finishes at 23:59:59 on Friday, 17th December 2021. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 20 December 2021.
- The Promotion requires entering the draw to win one (1) e-Gift Card worth NZD$500 to be spent on TheMarket.com.
- To enter the Promotion you must:
a. Make a purchase of any e_Gift Card on TheMarket.com during the promotional period. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
b. Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at the time of entry.
c. Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- All valid entries received by midnight on Friday, 17th December 2021 will be entered into the prize draw.
a. Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the prize draw per e-Gift Card transaction on TheMarket.com.com during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each result from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- The prize winner will be contacted on the day of the prize draw by phone and/or email during the hours of 9 am and 5 pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted or cannot validate their entry within 2 business days, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winner must agree to their name, region, and photo being published on TheMarket.com website and in other marketing material produced by the company, and to any publicity, the company requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant TheMarket.com a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, its subsidiaries, and related entities.
- TheMarket.com may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket.com will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TheMarket.com accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason, TheMarket.com reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket.com will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.