It's time to bake! Master chef or lockdown newcomer, show us your bake to win*.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
THE PRIZES AND HOW TO ENTER:
- Promotional period: 27/08/2021 to 11.59pm 29/08/2021.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only who are 18+.
- Total prize pool valuation: 1 x $100 voucher redeemable at TheMarket.com and 1 x $100 voucher redeemable at 1-day.co.nz.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- To enter the competition you must enter, during the promotional period.
- Follow @TheMarket.nz & @1-day.co.nz
- Post a photo as outlined in the marketing communication on Facebook or Instagram and tag @TheMarket.nz and @1day.co.nz
- You must still be following us on Instagram or Facebook @TheMarket.nz and @1day.co.nz and your post must remain live until the end of the promotional period.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- Additional entries can be made on Facebook by leaving a comment on the post and following TheMarket New Zealand and 1-day New Zealand.
- Bonus entries can be made by sharing the post on Instagram Stories & tagging @themarket.nz and @1day.co.nz
- All completed and valid entries received by the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw. 1 winner will be picked from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted within 5 working days of the prize draw between the hours of 9am and 6pm, through Instagram or Facebook’s private message via the Instagram handle or Facebook account used to enter the promotion. Winners will also be announced on TheMarket.nz and 1-day.co.nz Instagram and Facebook. The winners must then contact the promoter via email to provide their details and arrange the exchange of their prize.
- If a prize winner has not responded to the Instagram or Facebook private message within 24 hours of being notified that they are a winner, the prize will be redrawn on 05/09/2021 in the same terms as the original draw.
- Entrants must agree to their Instagram handle and name being published on @themarket.nz @1day.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by TheMarket and 1-day, and to any publicity, TheMarket requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- Any photo or video entry may be used by TheMarket.com and 1-day.co.nz in the promotion of TheMarket.com and 1-day.co.nz in any media, including but not limited to social media and email.
- Each entry agrees to grant TheMarket and 1-day perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the entrant.
- will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Competition entrants take full responsibility that permission has been granted to the competition entrant for the likeness and inclusion of any person living or dead within any photograph or video submitted by a competition entrant as part of the competition.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prizes are courtesy of TheMarket & 1-Day.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- TheMarket reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a promotion and to update the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Entries submitted via electronic means are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Instagram and Facebook’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- No other costs will be included and all expenses, other than those specifically referred to as prize details, will be at each winner’s cost.
- The prize is in the form of a gift card or voucher and is subject to any further conditions specified by TheMarket and 1-day, including the expiry date. TheMarket and 1-day shall not be liable for any gift card or voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket and 1-day then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- TheMarket and 1- day will not be responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the prize winner from redeeming the prize or any part of it.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- All entries become the property of TheMarket and 1-day.
- TheMarket and 1-day may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket and 1-day will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket and 1-day’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket and 1-day accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this promotion online are indicative only.
- The winner must provide proof via email if they are above 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition. If they are below the age of 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the winner must provide details of their legal guardian so that TheMarket and 1-day can award the prize to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- TheMarket and 1-day reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Market and 1-day reserves the right to disqualify or delete any entry which in the opinion of TheMarket and 1-day includes any content which may be unlawful, profane, inflammatory, defamatory and/or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of TheMarket and 1-day.
- TheMarket and 1-day and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their information to TheMarket and1-day and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information a Participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to TheMarket and not to Instagram.
- All Participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the promotion.
- TheMarket, 1-day, and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.