Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Tuesday, 20th July 2021 and finishes on Tuesday, 27th July 2021. The winners will be drawn on Wednesday, 28th July 2021.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) Dyson V15 Detect Total Clean.
- One (1) winner will be drawn at random to claim (1) prize worth NZD$1499.
- To enter the Promotion you must:
a) Make any valid purchase on TheMarket.com with Zip as a payment method during the promotional period. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw. Alcohol purchases do not qualify to enter the promotion.
b) Each completed and valid purchase will qualify as an entry into the prize draw. There is no limit to the number of entries per person within the promotional period, provided each arises from a separate valid transaction. Complete order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
c) Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
d) Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
e) Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- All valid entries received by midnight on Tuesday, 27th July 2021 will be entered into the prize draw.
- Prize winner will be contacted on the day of the prize draw by phone and/or email during the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted or cannot validate their entry within 2 business days, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket.com website and in other marketing material produced by the company, and to any publicity the company require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agree to grant TheMarket.com a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, Zip Co NZ Limited, its subsidiaries and entities.
- TheMarket and Zip Co NZ Limited reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ Limited may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket.com will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ Limited’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ reserve the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.