- The promotional period begins at 00:00 on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021 and finishes at midnight on Tuesday, 6th July 2021. The winners will be drawn on Wednesday, 7th July 2021.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one of ten (10) family passes, each of which contains two (2) ADMIT TWO passes to Space Jam, which can be redeemed at participating Event, Hoyts, Reading Berkeley, or participating independent cinemas for TWO (2) complimentary tickets to SPACE JAM: A NEW LEGACY. Tickets must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- To enter the Promotion you must, during the promotional period:
a. Enter your email address either via the online entry form either at https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/be-in-to-win/78505 or via a pop-up banner automatically served on any of TheMarket.com pages (not both). Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
b. Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
c. Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
d. Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from TheMarket.com. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw. Each completed entry form constitutes a single entry into the draw.
a) Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the prize draw per purchase transaction on TheMarket.com.com during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each results from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight Tuesday, 6th July 2021 will be entered into the prize draw.
- Ten winners will be drawn at random to claim one (1) family pass each.
- Each winner will be contacted on Wednesday, 7th July 2021 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted or cannot validate their entry within 2 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 9th July 2021 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand websites and in other marketing material produced by these companies, and to any publicity the companies require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand, and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are courtesy of TheMarket.com.com Limited, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com.com Limited, Universal Pictures New Zealand, Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand, their subsidiaries and entities.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- If the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be rewarded.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winning. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide.TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry and/or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com, Universal Pictures New Zealand and Warner Bros. International Television New Zealand will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Universal Pictures NZ Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Universal Pictures NZ’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Universal Pictures NZ has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Universal Pictures NZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Prize.
- By participating, entrants grant Universal Pictures NZ permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Universal Pictures NZ and its related companies, and agencies associated with this promotion, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Promotion including as a result of participation in the promotion or use of the offer, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- Universal Pictures NZ reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.