The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Tuesday, 24th November 2020 and finishes on Monday, 30th November 2020. One random winner will be drawn and announced daily throughout the promotional period.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) Sony PlayStation 5 Console daily throughout the promotional period.
- Seven winners will be drawn at random to claim (1) prize each, worth at approx. NZD$819.
- To enter the Promotion you must:
Enter your email address either via the online entry form either at https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/zip-to-win-a-ps5-every-day/70380 via a pop-up banner automatically served on any of TheMarket.com pages (not both) until midnight Monday, 30th of November. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
After submitting the entry form, complete any purchase except for any alcohol product on TheMarket.com prior to 23:59 Monday, 30th November 2020 with Zip as a payment method. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from TheMarket.com. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw. Each completed entry form and subsequent transaction on TheMarket with Zip as a payment method constitute a single entry into the draw.
Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the prize draw with any purchase transaction on TheMarket.com paid with Zip as a payment method during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each results from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on Monday, 30th November 2020 will be entered into the prize draw, including all valid additional entries.
- A daily winner will be contacted between the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by 5pm or cannot validate their entry within an hour of being contacted, the prize will be instantly redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winners must be subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket.com website and in other marketing material produced by the company, and to any publicity the company require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant TheMarket.com a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, Zip Co NZ Limited, its subsidiaries and entities
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ Limited may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket.com will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ Limited’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ reserve the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket.com and Zip Co NZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.