The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Monday, 9th November 2020 and finishes on Thursday, 12th November 2020. The winners will be drawn on Friday, 13th November 2020.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) of the thirteen (13) prizes, valued together at approx. NZD$11,000.
- Thirteen winners will be drawn at random to claim (1) prize each. The prizes include:
- 3 x NZD$1000 TheMarket Shopping Sprees
- 2 x iPhone 12 64GB RRP $1499 each
- 2 x Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine RRP $1199 each
- 2 x Longhorn BBQ Stainless 5 Burner RRP $1099 each
- 4 x NZD$100 TheMarket Shopping Sprees
- To enter the Promotion you must, during the promotional period:
Enter your email address either via the online entry form either at https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/singles-day-sale-be-in-to-win-with-visa/86540 or via a pop-up banner automatically served on any of TheMarket.com pages (not both) until midnight Thursday, 12th of November. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
After submitting the entry form, complete any purchase on TheMarket.com prior to 23:59 Thursday, 12th September 2020 with any Visa debit or credit card. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from TheMarket and Visa. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw. Each completed entry form and subsequent transaction on TheMarket with any Visa debit or credit card constitute a single entry into the draw.
Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the prize draw with any purchase transaction on TheMarket.com paid with any Visa debit or credit card during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each results from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
And, all valid entrants will automatically receive five (5) additional entries into the prize draw for saving their Visa card details at the checkout. Such entries can only be received once. Order cancellations will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight Thursday, 12th November 2020 will be entered into the prize draw.
- Winners will be contacted on Friday, 13th November 2020 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Wednesday, 18th November 2020, or cannot validate their entry within 3 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 19th November 2020 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winners must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket and Visa websites and in other marketing material produced by both companies, and to any publicity both companies require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant TheMarket and Visa a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com Limited and Visa Inc.
- Entry is not open to employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, Visa Inc., their subsidiaries and related entities.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- TheMarket and Visa may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket and Visa will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket and Visa’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket and Visa accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheMarket and Visa accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket and Visa, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket and Visa reserve the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket and Visa reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket and Visa will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket and Visa will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.