- The promotional period begins at 00:01 on Monday, 12th October 2020 and finishes at midnight on Sunday, 18th October 2020. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 19th October 2020.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) prize valued at approx. NZD$1400. The prize package includes:
- Dyson Airwrap Style Complete or Dyson Airwrap Style Complete Long
- Giorgio Armani MY WAY Eau de Parfum 50ml
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 125ml
- Kiehl's Facial Fuel Moisturizer SPF19 125ml
- YSL Yves Saint Laurent Pure Shots Night Reboot 30ml
- Lancôme Génifique Serum 30ml
- L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Exfoliating Red Algae Mask, 50ml
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF50+ 50ml
- L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser x3 50ml
- L'Oréal Paris Paradise Mascara Lash Primer
- L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara, Black
- L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Lifting Sheet Mask
- To enter the Promotion you must, during the promotional period:
Enter your email address either via the online entry form either at https://themarket.com/nz/precincts/win-the-ultimate-beauty-box/85727 or via a pop-up banner automatically served on any of TheMarket.com pages (not both). Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion
Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants give consent to receiving subsequent promotional emails from TheMarket.com. Entrants can unsubscribe from any future marketing communications via the unsubscribe link contained within such communications.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw. Each completed entry form constitutes a single entry into the draw.
Additionally, all valid entrants will automatically receive five (5) additional entry into the prize draw per purchase transaction on TheMarket.com.com during the promotional period. There is no limit to the number of times such additional entries can be acquired within the promotional period, as long as each results from a separate valid transaction. Order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on Sunday, 18th October 2020 will be entered into the prize draw, including all valid additional entries.
- One winner will be drawn at random to claim one (1) prize package worth up to NZD$1400.
- The winner will be contacted on Monday, 19th October 2020 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by 5pm Friday, 23rd October 2020, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 26th October 2020 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket.com website and in other marketing material produced by the company, and to any publicity the company require as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant TheMarket.com a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of TheMarket.com.
- Entry is not open to employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, its subsidiaries and related entities.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- TheMarket.com may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket.com will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket.com’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket.com accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheMarket.com accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket.com, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket.com reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket.com reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- TheMarket.com will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket.com will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.