Shipping Delay Updates
Our main delivery partner NZ Post provides updates on known impact to domestic deliveries here.
We encourage you to track your delivery progress via the tracking link in your account and only contacting us if your delivery is overdue by more than 7 working days.
- King's Birthday 2023
- Free MarketClub+ Membership offer
- One New Zealand Marketclub+ Membership
- eGiftCard Terms and Conditions
- Marketing and Email Subscription
General Customer Terms & Conditions
TheMarket is a New Zealand-owned and operated online shopping platform (Platform). You can use our Platform to buy a wide range of products from third-party retailers and suppliers (Merchants). We connect you to Merchants, who pay us a commission for each order you make on the Platform. While we operate the Platform, when you are buying products on it, you will be transacting directly with Merchants, and TheMarket is not a party to these transactions.
To the extent that Merchants’ own terms and conditions are inconsistent with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, the terms and conditions in this Agreement will take precedence and apply.
- The Platform
You must be a registered member to place orders on the Platform. To register as a member, you must be at least 18 years old and have a current New Zealand residential address. You will also need to provide us with personal information including your name, address, valid mobile phone number and email address. You are responsible for ensuring this information is up to date at all times. One account per user.
We may disable your registration at any time if we believe that you are not using TheMarket in an appropriate or reasonable way.
2.2 Use of the Platform
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account.
Other than connecting to TheMarket through the Platform, you must not gain or attempt to gain access to TheMarket’s servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Platform and its associated software, hardware and data in any way.
We do not warrant that the Platform will be available at all times and without disruption. We may make changes to the content on the Platform at any time without notice.
The Platform has some links to third party websites. These sites have not been prepared by us and are not under our control. Any third party links are only provided as a convenience and we are not responsible for the content or availability of any of these links.
2.3 Placing orders on the Platform
Information about products on the Platform is based on material provided by Merchants. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied by Merchants and you agree to make your own enquiries to verify information and assess the suitability of products before placing an order. We also note that due to photographic and screen limitations, some actual products may differ to a small extent in visual appearance from the way they appear on the Platform. Any information contained on our Platform (and any of our associated websites, Apps or social media pages) constitutes an invitation to treat only and is not an offer by us to supply any products.
To order a product, add it to the shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process. You will be required to enter payment information, which, if successfully completed, will lead to a confirmation page (which you can use as a receipt of your order). Once you complete an order (including payment), it will be sent to the Merchant who will confirm whether your order has been accepted or rejected. If the Merchant rejects your order, you will be refunded in full.
You can select to have your order delivered to one of our many MarketPoints (for Order Pickup, and Returns) throughout New Zealand. To do so, when completing your order, select "MarketPoint" and choose the MarketPoint from which you would like to collect your products. The associated delivery costs for the order will be displayed to you before you make payment.
Some products on the Platform carry an age restriction. If a product you have selected is age restricted, you will be required to confirm that you are an appropriate age to purchase the product. Confirming this means you represent to us and the Merchant that you are of an eligible age and that you are not purchasing the product on behalf of a person who is not the appropriate age. The Merchant may require you to confirm your age upon delivery of your products.
2.4 Cancelling Orders
We reserve the right to cancel orders that we believe to be placed for commercial purposes or are fraudulent (including where we believe there may have been credit card or a payment related fraud). We, or the Merchant may also cancel orders where there has been an error in the listing of the product (e.g. an incorrect price). If your order is cancelled, you will be refunded in full.
TheMarket allows you to create a request to cancel your order (or part of your order) before the order is displayed as 'shipped' for any reason. If we are able to successfully cancel the order with the Merchant, you will receive a full refund of any payments you have made for that order. Please note that creating a cancellation request doesn't guarantee that your order will not be shipped.
TheMarket has a “change of mind” policy, which allows you to return any products you have ordered within 30 days of receiving them and get a refund. Any products returned under our “change of mind” policy must be returned in their original condition and packaging (e.g. with any tags still attached). Our “change of mind” policy does not apply to products where there may be hygiene risks (such as underwear, swimwear and earrings), perishable products (such as alcohol), or products capable of copyright infringement (such as CDs, DVDs and gaming software).
2.5 Promotions and Offers
- Promotional coupons are applicable to all eligible products across TheMarket.com
- Promotional coupons on TheMarket.com are only applicable to new customers unless specified
- TheMarket.com reserves the right to amend or cancel promotional coupons and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Promotional coupon discounts are applied when the the code is claimed or the relevant code is entered at checkout on TheMarket.com
- Alcoholic beverages, Apple products supplied by Noel Leeming Group Ltd, PlayStation 5 consoles, and any form of Gift Cards or Prepaid Membership Cards are not eligible for promotional coupon discounts
- Coupon discounts exclude cost of shipping (if relevant)
- Only one coupon may be used per transaction on TheMarket.com
- Coupons may be used a maximum of one time per customer unless otherwise stated
- TheMarket.com general website terms & conditions also apply
Where you have applied a conditional promotion to an order (e.g. free shipping or a % discount for spending above a certain amount), and the order (or part of the order) has been cancelled or refunded, the terms in this clause will apply.
You cancel the order: where you cancel your order (or part of your order) under the “no regrets” policy, conditional promotions will be automatically reversed if the remaining order value no longer qualifies for the relevant promotion.
The Merchant cancels the order: where the Merchant cancels your order (or part of your order) e.g. because the Merchant is unable to fulfil your order, conditional promotions will not be reversed (even if the remaining order value no longer qualifies for the relevant promotion).
You return the order: where you return your order (or part of your order), conditional promotions, but not any free shipping promotions, will be automatically reversed if the remaining order value no longer qualifies for the relevant promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, reward programs or special discounts applicable to individual retailers do not apply to orders placed on TheMarket.
- Coupons can not be added to an order retrospectively.
- If you are returning an item(s) and a coupon or portion of a coupon was used when placing the order, we will only reimburse the coupon or portion of coupon used where item(s) returned are:
- Incorrect item received.
- Damaged upon arrival.
- Differs from advertised image - applies only if TheMarket can determine item differs from advertised image.
All prices listed on TheMarket are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Please note that prices may be altered on the Platform at any time for any reason. Delivery charges may be listed separately.
- Where orders are delivered from merchants located outside New Zealand, they may be subject to duties or other charges. You will be responsible for paying such duty or other charges and acknowledge that delivery of orders may be delayed where payment of such duty or other charges is required, you may reject the notice to pay tax and duty, reject the order and will be refunded in full. Please note that prices may be altered on the Platform at any time for any reason. Delivery charges may be listed separately.
We currently accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
TheMarket offers you the option of paying for your products through ZIP. ZIP is an external service provider and is not part of TheMarket or a Related Company. There are no initial fees applicable to you for using the ZIP service. Some fees may apply if you default on a payment. For ZIP’s FAQ’s and full Terms and Conditions please go to https://zip.co/nz. Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the ZIP service. The ZIP service may be used for purchases with a value of between $50 to $1250, though it is possible that higher value items could also be purchased subject to a variable initial payment. Details of payment schedule will be presented as part of the checkout process. Product Exclusions – Gift Cards, iTunes cards, Gaming Cards and any other products in this category are not able to be purchased using the ZIP method of payment.
In order to be eligible to use the ZIP service you must:
- be over 18 at the time of your purchase;.
- be a New Zealand resident; and
- have a current New Zealand Driver’s Licence and a New Zealand debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact ZIP directly at https://zip.co/nzto discuss further options.
We note that where any payments made to Merchants are made in a currency other than New Zealand Dollars, we will pay the Merchant based on a market Foreign Exchange Rate on the date of payment, and may keep any gains made as an FX margin.
- Your Order
3.1 Transacting with the Merchant
As noted above, when you order products on the Platform, you are transacting directly with Merchants. To the extent permitted by law, TheMarket makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard or description of any products to be supplied by the Merchants. Merchants are the 'supplier' of the products under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and are responsible for all statutory guarantees and warranties (if any).
GST receipts will be provided by TheMarket.com Ltd, who issue tax invoices to Buyers on The Merchant's behalf with TheMarket acting as The Merchant's agent.
3.2 Delivery of your order
Delivery times are set by Merchants and therefore vary depending on which Merchant you are buying from. After placing your order, you will be able to track its progress by logging into the Platform which will either display the progress of your order, or provide a link to the relevant carrier’s site (on which you can check your order’s progress).
To ensure successful delivery, you must provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours. The Merchant will not be liable for late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the relevant delivery timeframe.
Where you have selected delivery to a MarketPoint, we will notify you when your order has arrived, and you will have 10 working days to collect it. If you do not collect your order from the MarketPoint within 10 working days, the order will be returned to the Merchant and you will receive a refund for the amount of your order.
If you live at a rural address you must select the Rural Delivery option in the Checkout for your item to be delivered. Please note that if you don't select Rural Delivery but your order is being delivered to a Rural Address, we may request for the rural delivery fee to be paid before your order is delivered. We must charge this additional fee because rural delivery couriers are subcontracted to deliver your parcel from the nearest Post Office. These couriers then on-charge this fee to TheMarket.
3.3 Returns and Refunds
All products sold on TheMarket are likely to come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. If you believe that you have a claim under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, you may have the right to a replacement or a refund. Please see our Buyer Guarantee which outlines the process to follow if you believe you have the right to a replacement or refund, or if you think your goods have been damaged or lost during delivery.
As set out in the Buyer Guarantee, you must lodge any complaint you may have through our Platform. Once your complaint has been lodged, we will liaise with the relevant Merchant to resolve your complaint. TheMarket attempts to resolve complaints as quickly as possible and relies on you to promptly provide all the information needed to resolve your complaint.
If free shipping has applied to you order, and you return the item due to change of mind, the original shipping amount, at the merchants discretion, may be deducted from the return refund.
3.4 Consumer Rights / Liability
Our Buyer Guarantee sets out our standard process for handling certain claims under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, however, nothing under clause 3 (or our Buyer Guarantee) is intended to have the effect of restricting or modifying your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986, or any other obligations that cannot be restricted or modified by law.
- General Terms
4.2 Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that we are the sole owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Platform and all products listed on it. We hold copyright in all content and elements of our website. You must not copy, alter or reproduce any product, our content or logo, or the Platform (or any part of it), nor permit any person to do so without our prior written consent.
If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display, and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Platform and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products we provide.
Nothing in this clause is intended to have the effect of restricting or modifying your rights or our obligations that cannot be restricted or modified by law (e.g. the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). Subject to the previous sentence, TheMarket does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any Merchant’s advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, on the Platform or your use of the Platform. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the Merchant’s content on, or accessed through, the Platform.
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your breach of this Agreement.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
The Platform and any use of it is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
TheMarket is a trading name of TheMarket.com Limited, a New Zealand company (company number 6414596). The name that will appear on your payment account will be TheMarket.
TheMarket is not party to the sale of any alcohol on the platform and is an agent acting for the seller.
The contract for sale is between the merchant and the customer.
Customers must be over 18 to purchase age restricted products including alcohol.
Purchases of alcohol must be signed for by someone over 18 on delivery.
Alcohol purchases may not be collected or returned to any MarketPoint location.
TheMarket coupons are not eligible for purchases containing alcohol.
4.6 Fair Use Policy
MarketClub Membership Terms & Conditions
MarketClub is a membership programme run by The Warehouse Limited on behalf of all retail brands that operate under The Warehouse Group Limited and any other related companies or other partner organisations that may form part of and participate in the MarketClub from time to time (together, Participating Retailers).
MarketClub is a free-to-join membership programme. However, some members may also have the option of purchasing additional benefits via a MarketClub+ subscription where available. Members of MarketClub are eligible for member benefits and offers when shopping at Participating Retailers.
To be eligible for MarketClub membership, you must be a natural person (and not a company or other corporate entity), over the age of 18 years and be resident in New Zealand.
You may not have more than one MarketClub membership through each Participating Retailer and you may not transfer your membership or any offers made available through your membership to anyone else.
MarketClub membership may be used for personal use only. You are responsible for ensuring your login details are kept secure and will be responsible for any action or use of your MarketClub membership while logged in to your account. You agree that you will not use your MarketClub membership for commercial or business purposes.
You must ensure that all information you provide to us on joining MarketClub is correct and you must keep your information up-to-date in your customer account accessible through a Participating Retailer’s app or and website (where available). You can also contact us at email@example.com or through the customer services team at each Participating Retailer and request that we update your information for you if it is out of date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right, acting reasonably, to accept or refuse any membership application.
MarketClub offers may be available for purchases made via a Participating Retailer’s app, website or instore. All offers, benefits and services are subject to availability at the discretion of the Participating Retailer. Some offers may be exclusive to one, or more, Participating Retailers. To access retailer-specific benefits and offers you may need to register separate MarketClub accounts with each Participating Retailer. Participating Retailers may not enable MarketClub functionality through all of their shopping channels. For example, MarketClub offers may only be redeemable for instore purchases at certain retailers and not for purchases made online through the retailer’s website.
Some offers may be made available to some members and not others, for instance offers may be tailored to reflect a member’s shopping history, preferences and location, their MarketClub engagement and activity, and other factors.
These Terms apply to all offers in addition to any specific terms and conditions accompanying a particular offer. In the event of any inconsistency, the specific terms of the offer shall prevail over these Terms.
Offers cannot be redeemed for products purchased by layby (where layby is available), and cannot be used to purchase gift cards, services, clearance, alcohol or Apple products. Further exclusions may apply and will be shown clearly on the offer.
From time to time we may need to change or modify these Terms to give effect to changes in our business operations, to introduce new features or vary existing features of MarketClub, and to reflect strategic changes in how the MarketClub is operated. Where we change or modify these Terms for the reasons set out above, we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice through posting a revised version of these Terms on a Participating Retailer’s app, website and/or we will notify you via email. We may not be able to provide you with prior notice of a change where such change is required to protect our legal rights, required to comply with law or for security purposes. Your continued use of your MarketClub membership after the effective date of a change will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your MarketClub membership via your customer account (accessible through a Participating Retailer’s app or website, where available) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer services team at the relevant Participating Retailer.
If you choose to end your membership for any reason you will lose any offers that you may have earned, be eligible for, or loaded to your account.
We may end your MarketClub membership at any time without notice where we reasonably believe there has been fraudulent use of your membership, you have acted inappropriately or in a hostile manner when shopping or engaging with us or any Participating Retailer, or you have breached any of these Terms or any law or other terms and conditions that apply to your use of a Participating Retailer’s app, website or their instore policies. If we end your membership for any of the above reasons, all offers will be forfeited from the date of termination and you will have no further entitlements in respect of MarketClub.
We reserve the right to terminate the MarketClub programme at any time by providing you with reasonable notice. From time to time a Participating Retailer may also choose to leave the MarketClub programme. When this occurs, the Participating Retailer will provide you with reasonable notice of their exit from the programme. If we choose to terminate the MarketClub programme or a Participating Retailer chooses to leave the MarketClub programme, any offers that you have earned before the date of termination will continue to be valid for at least a period of three months after the date they were earned, or any longer period that we, or the Participating Retailer, may notify you of, at the time of termination.
Marketing and Email Subscription
The email address that you provide to us upon registration will be used by us and Participating Retailers to email you with the latest deals, MarketClub member offers and any MarketClub news or updates. We may also send you marketing and service-related messages through SMS and/or via app notifications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time either by clicking the unsubscribe facility in any electronic message that we send you or by contacting us at email@example.com You can also update your marketing preferences any time through your customer account via a Participating Retailer’s app or website (where available).
Acceptable Use Policy
Members of MarketClub and MarketClub+ are expected to use their membership (and redeem offers and rewards) in a reasonable manner and in line with regular shopping behaviour. Member benefits may be restricted to a certain number of retailers, orders or purchases per month, a certain number of merchants per order, or minimum value thresholds.
Where we suspect that you are abusing your membership benefits by, for example, sharing your account or offers with other users, using unreasonable means of redeeming excessive offers, or otherwise engaging in conduct which we deem is inappropriate, excessive, or an abuse of your MarketClub membership, we may cancel your membership.
Disclaimers and Liability
Nothing in this clause is intended to have the effect of restricting or modifying your rights or our obligations that cannot be restricted or modified by law (e.g. those under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
Although we take reasonable steps to help ensure the continued access to and operation of MarketClub programme, we cannot guarantee that it will operate un-interrupted, error free or securely and we provide no guarantee as to its availability via any Participating Retailer’s stores, app or website. We reserve the right at any time to correct any errors published in relation to offers or the Marketclub programme generally.
Except for any liability we may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, we do not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party arising in any way out of your membership or use of the MarketClub programme, including in relation to the loss, misdirection or delay in receiving any correspondence, application or offer redemption.
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against us where such loss or liability arose as a result of your breach of these Terms.
Neither party shall have any liability to the other for delays or failure in performance caused by any event beyond its reasonable control.
These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
If any provision in these Terms is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
The trademarks and logos used and displayed in connection with MarketClub are owned by The Warehouse Limited and/or Participating Retailers, our respective licensors and suppliers. You are not permitted to use any trademarks or logos used or displayed in connection with MarketClub without our written permission.
Additional Terms and Conditions for MarketClub+
In addition to the Terms set out above, the following terms apply to all MarketClub+ memberships (“MarketClub+ Terms”). MarketClub+ is a voluntary, paid, subscription programme available to MarketClub members which offers benefits and offers in addition to those available to general MarketClub members.
MarketClub+ Free Trial
We and/or a Participating Retailer may offer you a free trial of MarketClub+ from time to time.
By signing up to a free trial of MarketClub+, you will be eligible for MarketClub+ member benefits during your free trial period starting from the day you join. At the expiry of your free trial you will forfeit and lose all MarketClub+ benefits unless you purchase a fixed term MarketClub+ subscription for a further period.
MarketClub+ free trial is subject to our ‘Acceptable Use’ policy above.
Membership periods and payment terms
When signing up for a MarketClub+ membership, you must either provide us with details of your credit or debit card or authorise us to charge the credit or debit card we hold on file for you to facilitate the payment of membership fees. Any charges made to your credit or debit card will be made in New Zealand dollars.
Fixed Term Memberships
MarketClub+ members who join on or after 20 October 2021 have the option of purchasing monthly, quarterly or annual MarketClub+ membership. A MarketClub+ fixed term membership entitles you to receive full MarketClub+ member benefits for the duration of the membership period purchased, commencing from the date you purchase the MarketClub+ subscription.
Fixed term subscriptions do not automatically renew. When your subscription period ends, you will forfeit and lose all accrued MarketClub+ member benefits unless you purchase a further membership prior to the date of expiry. To access MarketClub+ benefits after the expiry of a fixed term membership, you must purchase a new fixed term membership.
If you were a member of TheMarket’s TheMarket Club at 23.59.59 on 19 October 2021 your monthly or annual subscription will be transferred to a monthly or annual recurring MarketClub+ subscription on accepting the MarketClub terms and conditions. Your MarketClub+ subscription will automatically renew for further subscription periods unless you cancel your membership in accordance with these Terms.
The date of your next payment will be displayed on your customer account.
If you have MarketClub+ recurring subscription, you authorise us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) two days prior to the renewal date of your MarketClub+ membership (monthly or annually as applicable) until you cancel your membership in accordance with these Terms.
If your stored payment method becomes invalid during your membership period, or if the charge is refused for any other reason, you authorise us to use any other payment method we have on file for your customer account. If the payment method declines, we will attempt to charge your credit or debit card again 24 hours later.
If you fail to provide a new eligible payment within the applicable time period, your MarketClub+ membership will be cancelled, and you will forfeit and lose all MarketClub+ member benefits when your current paid up period ends.
If you have a recurring MarketClub+ subscription you can cancel your MarketClub+ subscription anytime through your customer account or by contacting customer support. Unless required by law or as otherwise permitted under these Terms, you are not entitled to any refund of prepaid subscription fees where you cancel your MarketClub+ subscription.
If you cancel your MarketClub+ recurring subscription:
- 3 or more days prior to your membership renewing, there will be no charge and your membership will end on your current paid-up period;
- within 3 days of your current paid-up period renewing, your payment for that renewal period is non-refundable, and your subscription will continue until the next paid up period ends.
If you are on a fixed term MarketClub+ membership for 1 month, 3 months, or 12 months, you are unable to cancel your membership. Your membership will automatically expire at the end of the fixed term period.
Modification and Termination – MarketClub+
We may from time to time alter the price charged for MarketClub+ memberships. Changes to MarketClub+ membership pricing will only take effect when your current paid-up subscription period ends, and if your membership is renewed or you purchase a further fixed-term membership (as applicable). We will provide you with reasonable notice of any such changes, and if you do not accept the increase in price, you may cancel your membership prior to such changes taking effect by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer services team at the relevant Participating Retailer or via your user account through a Participating Retailer’s applicable app or website.
If at any time we decide to stop offering MarketClub+ services, we reserve the right to terminate your MarketClub+ membership by providing you with at least one month’s notice via email. In such circumstances, we will give you a pro-rata refund of any pre-paid subscription fees based on the time period remaining on your membership. Any benefits or offers you may have earned or be entitled to under your MarketClub+ subscription must be used prior to the effective date of termination, after that date all MarketClub+ benefits will be forfeited.
If your MarketClub+ membership ends (for any reason) you will remain a member of MarketClub (the free membership tier), unless your MarketClub membership also ends in accordance with these Terms.
TheMarket Auto-ship Terms and Conditions
Certain products are able to be auto-shipped when shopping on TheMarket. This means that when you select ‘auto-ship’ at checkout, your order will automatically be repeated at the frequency that you have selected.
- By selecting ‘auto-ship’ at checkout, you authorise TheMarket to store your payment method(s) and to automatically place further orders for the same product, at the frequency that you have chosen, until you cancel the auto-ship in accordance with these terms and conditions. The price that you will be charged for subsequent orders is the price that is applicable on the date that the order is placed. The date of your next payment will be displayed on your user account on TheMarket.com. Auto-ship orders may only be placed with credit or debit card. Zip is not an eligible payment method for Auto-ship orders.
- All auto-ship orders are placed subject to our customer terms and conditions. You acknowledge that orders are subject to stock availability and that prices may change over time. Selecting an auto-ship option does not guarantee that a product you have ordered will be available or that the price of that product will remain the same for each order.
- If your stored payment method becomes invalid or if the charge is refused for any other reason, you authorise TheMarket to use any other payment method TheMarket has on file for your user account. If the payment method is declined, the Auto-ship order will not be placed.
- The Auto-ship order will be shipped to the address selected when the Auto-ship order is placed. If you wish to change your address you can cancel your Auto-ship order in your account at themarket.com, and create a new Auto-ship order with your new address.
- You can cancel your auto-ship order anytime through your user account or by contacting customer support. If you try to cancel your auto-ship and an order has already been shipped at the time you attempt to cancel your auto-ship, your cancellation will be rejected. You may return the item under our change of mind policy subject to the returns policy on the products.
- TheMarket reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any time. The updated terms and conditions will be available on TheMarket.com and you will be notified by email. Your continued use of auto-ship after a notification of change will constitute your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your auto-ship through the user portal or by contacting us.
- TheMarket reserves the right to cancel auto-ship orders without notice where TheMarket chooses to stop providing an auto-ship option or where you breach these auto-ship terms and conditions or TheMarket’s general customer terms and conditions.
- If you select auto-ship, the merchant discount for auto-ship orders will be applied to your future auto-ship orders. The discount will not be applied to your first order. Merchant auto-ship discounts are subject to change. Auto-ship discounts are applied against the current retail price at the date of the repeat order. Retail prices are subject to change."
-Autoship discount, if applicable, supersedes any other merchant promos that are running.
-Autoship discount does not apply to items that are on sale.
- Auto-ship orders will be shipped by the merchant in line with their stated shipping timeframes when the auto-ship order is placed. Auto-ship does not guarantee delivery on a certain day or time. Autoship discounts do not apply to shipping charges. When your repeat order is placed, any applicable shipping fees will also be charged". Can we also add a point that says "If the merchant is out of stock at the date a repeat order is due to be placed, the autoship order will not be placed. If there is a stock out your Autoship will not be cancelled, and a repeat order will be placed at the next applicable due date
- For Foodbox auto-ship orders, the order date for the repeat order will be 48 hours prior to the chosen delivery day to ensure the order can be fulfilled on time. This may mean your auto-ship order is placed prior to the time period indicated by the frequency you have selected expiring".
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Once the e-Gift Card is used, any unused value associated with the e-Gift Card will be reissued with a new code and will remain valid until the expiry date stated on the e-Gift Card.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed form of payment.
- TheMarket Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- TheMarket Gift Cards are not refundable.
- Valid for 12 months from the purchase of the gift card.
- Recipients may only use TheMarket e-Gift Card for purchases online at www.themarket.com
- The e-Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Each e-Gift Card is identified by individual code that must not be changed or copied by purchaser.
- The purchaser is not allowed to transfer, re-assign, or re-sell e-Gift Cards.
- Only one gift card can be redeemed per transaction
Terms & Conditions for Vodafone Customer membership of MarketClub+ on TheMarket promotion
- All Vodafone customers are eligible to redeem this offer from midnight Tuesday 22 September 2020.
- Vodafone Rewards eligibility criteria and terms.
- TheMarket will procure MarketClub+ membership at zero cost to Vodafone Customers in New Zealand, where the Vodafone Customer has an active login registration on TheMarket – the definition of a “Vodafone Customer” being a Vodafone New Zealand customer with an active service associated within their My Vodafone account (Pay Monthly Mobile, Prepay Mobile or Broadband).
- Vodafone Customers will be granted full benefits and entitlements as per standard MarketClub+ membership – namely access to free shipping for eligible products, access to exclusive promotions, discounts, and third party offers as relevant and as may be updated from time to time by TheMarket for standard memberships generally.
- If at the time of redeeming this offer you have any remaining future MarketClub+ benefits, these will be terminated in favour of the promotional membership, and any membership fees paid will not be eligible for a refund.
- MarketClub+ membership currently retails at $50/year (or $5.99/month).
- In order to provision membership of MarketClub and receive access to benefits, Vodafone customers must register for a valid TheMarket.com account, and submit to TheMarket during the application process the email address that the Vodafone customer uses for login/ registration to MyVodafone. This email address to be utilised as a Vodafone ID for the purposes of membership of TheClub.
- This submitted email address (Vodafone ID) will not be utilised, sold or shared by TheMarket for any purposes, except that it may share it with The Warehouse Limited, as operator of Market Club, for the purposes of administering MarketClub.
- Customers of TheMarket do have the opportunity through other means to actively subscribe to marketing communications from TheMarket and MarketClub in order to receive regular news and offers from TheMarket and MarketClub.
- By registering for a free MarketClub+ membership, customers consent to TheMarket.com securely sharing their nominated MyVodafone Login email address with Vodafone solely for the purpose of verifying that the MyVodafone account continues to be associated with an active Vodafone billing subscription or relationship.
- If the Vodafone customer terminates their Vodafone services, their free MarketClub+ membership will be ended immediately and the customer will no longer be entitled to MarketClub+ benefits.
- Each submitted Vodafone ID (email address used for a MyVodafone account) may only be associated with one MarketClub+ membership.
- TheMarket.com and MarketClub terms and conditions apply.
- TheMarket.com, The Warehouse Limited and Vodafone New Zealand reserve the right to cancel, amend, adjust or edit part of the whole of this promotion at any time.
L'Oreal Gift With Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Gift is available while stocks last
- Qualifying purchase must be made in one transaction
- Limit one gift per customer
- If qualifying purchase is returned, Gift must also be returned
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Long Weekend
- Back to School T&Cs
- Boxing Day Sale
- CLUB5DEC Terms & Conditions
- BF10 Terms & Conditions
- WEEKEND5 and MC10 Terms & Conditions
- Club Exclusive - MCLUB15 Terms & Conditions
- OCTCLUB5 Terms & Conditions
- OCTCLUB Terms & Conditions
- KIWI10 Terms & Conditions
- Zip $10 off $100+ Coupon Code Promotion
- Club Exclusive - CLUBSAVER Terms & Conditions
- Marketclub Exclusive_September - Terms & Conditions
- Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Done10 Terms & Conditions
- Spring Savings
- CLUBPERKS Terms and Conditions
- MarketFest: Coupon and Merchant Offer Terms & Conditions
- MarketClub exclusive coupons
- TheMarket Social Competition
- Winter Sale
- APPEXCLUSIVE Coupon Terms & Conditions
- Queens Jubilee
- SAVVY10 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- LUCKY13 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- 5% off Apple Promotion Terms and Conditions
- THANKS5 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- EASTER5 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- EXCLU10 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- MADNESS Coupon Terms & Conditions
- 5% off Apple Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Long Weekend GET5 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- MarketClub EXCLUSIVE10 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- Chinese New Year LUCKY8 Coupon Terms & Conditions
- New Years Market Club Coupon
- Win The Ultimate Shopping Spree Worth $10,000 with Visa
- Be in to win a NZD$500 e-Gift Card - Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Be in to WIN a $1000 coupon when you pay with Zip
- Nespresso Year End Promotion