You can return an order to one of our MarketPoint locations or alternatively you are able to ship the return directly back to TheMarket. Please see our Returns Policy for full details on what can be returned.
Please note that all returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) Number.
The following steps will advise you how you can obtain an RMA number for your return.
- Log into your account from TheMarket website
- Navigate to your account by selecting your name in the top righthand side of the page
- Select View under the My Orders field
This will take you to the My Orders page where you will see a list of all the orders you have placed.
- Select the View Order link on the order you wish to return
This will take you to the Order Details page, if the item you wish to return is within 30 days from receipt you will see a Return Item link.
- Select the Return Item link
This will take you to the Return Item form which will need to be completed.
- You need to complete the following fields on this page
- Quantity to Return – the quantity will default to the number of items purchased i.e. if you purchased 2 of the same item but only intend to return 1 then you need to adjust the Quantity to Return to 1 item
- Reason for returning the item – need to select a return reason form the drop-down menu
- Attach Images (Optional) – this function is useful if you would like to include an image of the item, you can upload the photo.
- Description – field to be used for any other information that will help with assessing the returned item
Select the Submit button
Example of a completed Return Item form
This will take you back to your Order Details page where you will see the RMA number
This reference number needs to be written on the courier packaging when you return the item.
Please note: Returns are assessed at TheMarket's head office. MarketPoint Locations are unable to accept or reject returns. MarketPoint locations ship the returns back to TheMarket's head office. The returns team assess the return and will either accept or reject the return. If the return is accepted TheMarket's head office will process the refund.