If your order has not yet shipped, you are able to put through a cancellation request via your account.
Once the request is reviewed, an email notification of the outcome will be sent to you.
Follow the steps below:
1. Head over to the My Orders page within your account.
2. This will take you to your order history page. To be able to cancel an order, the status of the order needs to show as either Paid or Confirmed.
Example of a paid order:
Example of a confirmed order:
3. Click on the View Order link on the left hand side of the screen.
This will take you to the order summary page where if your order has not been marked as shipped you will see the Cancel Item link.
4. You'll then be directed to the Cancel Item page.
5. You'll need to select the reason you wish to cancel the item and include a brief description.
6. Select the Submit button to submit your request. This will take you back to your product summary page where you will see your cancel item request now appear.
7. You can view the status of the request by selecting the View Request link.