To place an order, you do have to register an account with TheMarket.
You may browse products on TheMarket website without registering.
We have worked to make registration simple and efficient, all you need is a current NZ mobile phone number and email address.
To set up an account, simply go to TheMarket website and follow the steps listed below:
1. Select the Login-join link in the top right-hand side of the page
2. This will take you to the Login pop-up. If you have not already registered you will need to complete the following:
- Country calling code will default to NZ +64, always pays to check just in case!
- Mobile Number - enter a valid mobile number into this field.
Please note: must be a NZ valid mobile number as you will receive a verification code via SMS. If you ever forget your password and select the Forgot your Password link, you will also receive an SMS to allow you to reset your password.
- Select the Join Now link
3. You will now see the verification pop-up appear. You need to complete the following:
- Enter the 4 digit verification code you received via SMS - allow up to 5 minutes to receive this code. Be sure not to leave this page until you have completed your registration.
If after 5 minutes you have not received your 6 digit verification code the please select the Resend link.
- Enter Full Name - Enter your full name (first name and surname) as this will be the name linked to your TheMarket account
- Create a Password - be sure to select one you will remember
- Select Complete Your Sign Up button
You will then be taken back to TheMarket homepage and be automatically logged in.
You are now ready to place your first order!