You can browse the products on TheMarket website without registering.
Yes, you only have to register once, it's quick and easy.
We have worked to make registration simple and efficient, all you need is a current mobile phone number.
This enables you to receive your order confirmations along with any updates on your order.
To set up an account simply go to TheMarket website www.themarket.co.nz and follow the steps listed below:
1. Select the Login-join link in the top right-hand side of the page
2. This will take you to the Login pop-up. If you have not already registered you will need to complete the following:
- Country calling code will default to NZ +64, always pays to check just in case!
- Mobile Number - enter a valid mobile number into this field. Please note: must be a valid mobile number as you will receive a verification code via SMS. Also if you ever forget your password and select the Forgot your Password link you will receive an SMS to allow you to reset your password.
- Select the Join Now link
3. You will now see the verification pop-up appear. You need to complete the following:
- Enter the 6 digit verification code you received via SMS - allow up to 5 minutes to receive this code. Be sure not to leave this page until you have completed your registration.
If after 5 minutes you have not received your 6 digit verification code the please select the Resend link.
- Enter Full Name - Enter your full name (first name and surname) as this will be the name linked to your TheMarket account
- Create a Password - be sure to select one you will remember
- Select Complete Your Sign Up button
You will then be taken back to TheMarket homepage and will automatically be logged in.
And now you are ready to place your first order!