Items/orders may be cancelled when a cancellation request is submitted and accepted.
If your order has not yet shipped, you are able to submit a cancellation request via your TheMarket account.
Once the request is reviewed and actioned, an email notification of the outcome will be sent to you.
NOTE: If a cancellation request is pending and an order has shipped, the items/order will have to be processed as return instead once received.
Cancellation requests cannot be accepted once an order is in transit.
Submitting a cancellation request
1. Head over to the My Orders page within your account.
2. This will take you to your order history page. To be able to cancel an order, the status of the order needs to show as either Paid or Confirmed.
Example of a paid order:
Example of a confirmed order:
3. Click on the View Order link on the left hand side of the screen.
This will take you to the order summary page where you will see the Cancel Item link.
4. You'll then be directed to the Cancel Item page.
5. You'll need to select the reason you wish to cancel the item and include a brief description.
6. Select the Submit button to submit your request. This will take you back to your product summary page where you will see your cancel item request now appear.
7. You can view the status of the request by selecting the View Request link.
If the cancellation request is accepted, you will receive a full refund of the order.
NOTE: If applicable, the delivery fee is non-refundable.