The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Thursday, 18th February 2021 and finishes on Sunday, 8th March 2021. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 8th March 2021.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) of the two (2) prizes.
- Two winners will be drawn at random to claim (1) prize each. Each prize package includes:
- Return flights for two (2) to Auckland departing from Wellington, Christchurch or Queenstown, departing Friday, 12th March 2021 and returning Saturday, 13th March 2021.
- Return transfers from Auckland airport to accommodation in Auckland.
- One (1) night's accommodation including breakfast for two (2) people.
- VIP Hospitality Double Passes to the America’s Cup Match on 12th March, 2021 including:
* Entry to the Hospitality Lounge at the Emirates Team New Zealand Base
* Light lunch and beverage service with food supplied by Sky City and drinks supplied by Steinlager and Brancott Estate
* A place on an Emirates Team New Zealand hospitality boat to watch the day's racing on the water
- The VIP Hospitality Pass Prize details:
a. The VIP Hospitality Double Passes include pre and postrace guest hospitality at the Team Base, as well as places on the Emirates Team New Zealand hospitality vessel for race viewing.
b. The composition of the VIP Hospitality Double Passes is determined by Emirates Team New Zealand, and not TheMarket.com. See Additional Terms and Conditions for more details.
- To enter the Promotion you must, during the promotional period:
a. Make any valid purchase on TheMarket.com with Zip as a payment method during the promotional period. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw. Alcohol purchases do not qualify to enter the promotion
b. Each completed and valid purchase will qualify as an entry into the prize draw. There is no limit to the number of entries per person within the promotional period, provided each arises from a separate valid transaction. Complete order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
c. Enter the Promotion in your name only. The entrant may be requested to provide appropriate photo identification to confirm proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
d. Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
e. Stay subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- Prize winners will be contacted on the day of the prize draw by phone and/or email during the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted or cannot validate their entry within 2 business days, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winners must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must agree to sign a health & safety waiver per the requirements of Emirates Team New Zealand.
- The winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand and Zip’s websites and in other marketing material produced by both companies, and to any publicity the companies require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are courtesy of TheMarket.com Limited, Emirates Team New Zealand and Zip Co NZ.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip Co NZ.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, Emirates Team New Zealand, Zip Co NZ, and their subsidiaries and related entities
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand and Zip Co NZ reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice. In the event of the race cancellation due to weather conditions, the next Reserve Day will become hospitality for that day. If the race day is cancelled after hospitality has begun, then it will be considered a valid hospitality day. The lounge will remain open until 20:00hrs with planned food and beverage service. The Hospitality boats may also still go out, dependent on weather. In the event of race cancellation due to weather conditions where hospitality is cancelled, Zip Co NZ will organise a dinner for two at a restaurant chosen by the Company. However, TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip Co NZ won’t be held liable for any travel or associated costs, and no cash value will be exchanged for the lost race day.
- The travel arrangements must be taken on 12 and 13 March 2021. They will be organised by Zip Co NZ for timings that are convenient for the prize winner across the relevant dates.
- The winner and their travelling companion must have valid passports /IDs at the time of travel
in order to redeem the prize
- Flights and accommodation will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Travel within the prize destination except for provided airport transfer in Auckland, additional meals and drinks (including alcohol), taxes, in-room charges, international phone calls, internet access, valid passports, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize with a travel element that all components of the prize be taken during the trip, that all persons taking the trip depart from and return at the same time to the same location, unless otherwise agreed by TheMarket and Zip Co NZ, and that all persons taking the trip sign a waiver of liability and an indemnity in the form determined by TheMarket and Zip Co NZ in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason the winner or their chosen Hospitality Pass companion cannot use any part of the prize package then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- The winner will be solely responsible for their travel companion, including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, and Zip reserve the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition online are indicative only.
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, Zip and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket, Emirates Team New Zealand, Zip and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.