The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Thursday, 17th December 2020 and finishes on Thursday, 25th February 2021.
- The Promotion comprises entering the draw to win one (1) of the nine (9) prizes.
- Nine winners will be drawn at random to claim (1) prize each. The prizes include:
2x VIP Hospitality Double Passes to America’s Cup Match (winners drawn on 26th February)
2x VIP Hospitality Double Passes to the Challenger Selection Series Final (winners drawn on 5th February)
2x VIP Hospitality Double Passes to the Challenger Selection Series Round Robin (winners drawn on 8th January)
3x $200 TheMarket shopping sprees for Emirates Team New Zealand supporters gear (winners drawn on 26th February)
- Prize Details:
The VIP Hospitality Double Passes include pre and postrace guest hospitality at the Team Base, as well as places on the Emirates Team New Zealand hospitality vessel for race viewing.
The VIP Hospitality Double Passes do not include accommodation or travel costs.
The composition of the VIP Hospitality Double Passes are determined by Emirates Team New Zealand, and not TheMarket.com. See Additional Terms and Conditions for more details.
TheMarket Shopping Sprees will be issued as $200 discount coupons for use on TheMarket.com, subject to standard coupon terms and conditions.
- To enter the Promotion you must
Make any a valid purchase on TheMarket.com during the promotional period. Order cancellation initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw. Alcohol purchases do not qualify to enter the promotion.
Each completed and valid purchase will qualify as an entry into the prize draw. There is no limit to the number of entries per person within the promotional period, provided each arises from a separate valid transaction. Complete order cancellations initiated by the entrant will invalidate the corresponding entry into the draw.
In order to be eligible for any of the prizes drawn during the promotional period, you must have made a qualifying purchase on TheMarket.com by 23:59 the day prior to that prize being drawn.
All qualifying purchases made during the promotional period will remain valid for subsequent draws unless drawn as a winning entry for a prize during the period.
Be a New Zealand resident of 18 years or older at time of entry.
Remain subscribed to TheMarket.com newsletter at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- Prize winners will be contacted on the day of the prize draw by phone and email during the hours of 9am and 5pm. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted or cannot validate their entry within 2 business days, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winners must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the prize.
- The winners must agree to sign a health & safety waiver per the requirements of Emirates Team New Zealand.
- The winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand websites and in other marketing material produced by both companies, and to any publicity both companies require as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are courtesy of TheMarket.com Limited and Emirates Team New Zealand.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TheMarket.com Limited, Emirates Team New Zealand, and their subsidiaries and related entities.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice. In the event of the festival cancellation due to weather conditions, the next Reserve Day will become hospitality for that day. If the race day is cancelled after hospitality has begun, then it will be considered a valid hospitality day. The lounge will remain open until 20:00hrs with planned food and beverage service. The Hospitality boats may also still go out, dependent on weather. However, TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand won’t be held liable for any travel or associated costs, and no cash value will be exchanged for the lost race day.
- The winner and their travelling companion must have valid passports /IDs at the time of travel
in order to redeem the prize.
- Travel to the Emirates Team New Zealand Base in Auckland, accommodation, additional meals and drinks (including alcohol) not included in the Hospitality Pass, taxes, in-room charges, international phone calls, internet access, valid passports, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason the winner or their chosen Hospitality Pass companion cannot use any part of the prize package then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or the nature of any prize item.
- The winners will be solely responsible for their travel companion, including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand reserve the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- TheMarket and Emirates Team New Zealand and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.